omgoodness, I'm blogging again!

Dear readers, I know it has been a VERY long time since i posted anything on my blog. Life as you all know sends us many curve balls and challenges. I finally got a computer that works and have decided that i am going to blog again! I know, miracles do still occur! I will once again be searching the wacky world of strange and weird laws and warning labels. I will find those stupid signs posted around the world. I want to beg you to come back and explore the idiotic things we are expected to follow by lawyers, companies and public officials. Comments and suggestions are not only welcome, but would be GREATLY appreciated! I promise to to try and make you giggle and smile! Hope you read me soon! love, janene

Utah's stupid laws

Today's outlandish law comes from the state of Utah! "when a person reaches the age of 50, he/she can then marry their cousin." Okay, I don't know about you, but this is a little bit DISTURBING to me. I love my cousins but i don't, LOVE my cousins.You know the old saying, "incest is best when  kept in the family." Experts have also  told us for years that if you have a child in such a marriage, they will be retarded! I guess the state figures you cant reproduce at that age, at least MOST can't, so the "mentally challenged" population wont increase! Or could it be that the dating pool for older folks is so shallow your only choice is to "swim" with CLOSE family! I thought that the only ,"brother, sister, or cousin lovin" happened in the deep south! But if they made it a law in Utah, there must be some cousin lovin going on here! EW!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Tamara said...

Careful Neener - we have cousins in the deep south - well Oklahoma anyway.

Followers

Total Pageviews