omgoodness, I'm blogging again!

Dear readers, I know it has been a VERY long time since i posted anything on my blog. Life as you all know sends us many curve balls and challenges. I finally got a computer that works and have decided that i am going to blog again! I know, miracles do still occur! I will once again be searching the wacky world of strange and weird laws and warning labels. I will find those stupid signs posted around the world. I want to beg you to come back and explore the idiotic things we are expected to follow by lawyers, companies and public officials. Comments and suggestions are not only welcome, but would be GREATLY appreciated! I promise to to try and make you giggle and smile! Hope you read me soon! love, janene

A little different post today......

I am not posting a silly law today, sorry, I have an important thing today. I have known a lot of young people lately thar have been diagnosed with colon cancer. Most can be treated if caught early with a colonoscopy. It is a simple test, honestly!  The prep is the worst part! I am having one done today. I wont say it is all sunshine and flowers, last night I had to drink a gallon of salty lemon lime goo, a glass every ten minutes. Within an hour...well...off I went, and went, and went..well you get the idea! I should be squeeky clean now! The test its self isn't bad, they knock you out.  Think of it as a little nap that can save your life. Sweet dreams! And PLEASE make sure to get your screening done, DEFINITELY if you are over the age of fifty! The love of my life is having his done this year! Please don't be afraid or embarrassed, your life is to precious!  Love you all..PLEASE STAY HEALTHY!

janene

0 comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews