omgoodness, I'm blogging again!

Dear readers, I know it has been a VERY long time since i posted anything on my blog. Life as you all know sends us many curve balls and challenges. I finally got a computer that works and have decided that i am going to blog again! I know, miracles do still occur! I will once again be searching the wacky world of strange and weird laws and warning labels. I will find those stupid signs posted around the world. I want to beg you to come back and explore the idiotic things we are expected to follow by lawyers, companies and public officials. Comments and suggestions are not only welcome, but would be GREATLY appreciated! I promise to to try and make you giggle and smile! Hope you read me soon! love, janene

ouch

Today i got to see what its like to be a drink in a cup with a straw poked into it! I had to go have a tube put down my nose, through my stomach and into my bowel.....yes it is as painful as it sounds! after the tube was placed they added another exciting element.....contrast! It tasted like really bitter sprite. It was horrible going down....and even worse coming back up. for my next fun filled adventure i get to have an endoscopy and a colonoscopy the same day! Uhg! I am not looking forward to it. If you have had this test before you know all about it! They make you drink laxatives...alot of them...and ummm how do i put this. They want everything in you out! I am NOT looking forward to it at all! Enough about the "torture" of janene. I have another sickness ...SPRING FEVER! today was a beautiful warm day! the snow is starting to melt and the starlings are starting to build their nest inside the birdhouse. I am soo ready for winter to be over! in a couple of weeks i  will be in moab! This year we are doing a trail called, "chicken corners". It is the easiest trail in moab and the youngsters that go to moab every easter find it too boring and not challenging enough! We have a small group of people that come and bring their kids and grandkids to our trail and last year they had 5 generations of their family! at our lunch break we set up an obstecal course, blindfold the driver and have a passenger navigate the course! we also give away tshirts and other cool prizes and we have and easter egg hunt for the kids. Our regular group of followers love bringing their kids and having "family funtime". I am hoping the weather will be warm and beautiful, I am soo ready to go bask in the sunshine! A few years ago we got snowed on down there! the snow and ice on the rocks gave new meaning to the term...."slick rock". Ice and cliffs dont go good together! This jeep safari will be the first one without my courtney! The newlyweds cant afford to come this year. Matt has never been wheeling before and i was looking forward to taking him down to moab and scaring him to death! lol , maybe next year! Nathan is taking his big monster jeep down  if he gets it put back together! This year Derrick will be taking his jeep down to wheel. ( mommy doesnt like it very much, but all of  the kids are inflicted with the wheeling bug! I think its probably genetic!) My poor kids havent had but maybe  two or three easters at home. when they were younger  the easter bunny came  to the motel every year! I cant wait for the day when we introduce our grandkids to moab in easter! well thanks for reading! I love that you stuck with it and read to the end! This week i hope to revamp my blog and make it more interesting! I want to add pictures and a section called, "is this really a law"? There are some really stupid laws in our country. In the near future i am going to find the most idiotic laws that are either still on the books or were at one time! If any of you find a stupid law please share it with me! see you on the flipside!

0 comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews