omgoodness, I'm blogging again!

Dear readers, I know it has been a VERY long time since i posted anything on my blog. Life as you all know sends us many curve balls and challenges. I finally got a computer that works and have decided that i am going to blog again! I know, miracles do still occur! I will once again be searching the wacky world of strange and weird laws and warning labels. I will find those stupid signs posted around the world. I want to beg you to come back and explore the idiotic things we are expected to follow by lawyers, companies and public officials. Comments and suggestions are not only welcome, but would be GREATLY appreciated! I promise to to try and make you giggle and smile! Hope you read me soon! love, janene

"No more, PLEASE!"

This law comes from the sunny state of Arizona. My sister and a few of my friends live there so I will have to ask their opinions on why this became a law. "A decree declares that anyone caught stealing soap must wash himself/herself with it till it is all used up". It sounds like soap in Arizona is a pretty rare commodity, my sister seems to have plenty. Her family of seven are never dirty and smelly. Maybe the reason is that she is a soap thief and she spends all her time scrubbing as penance. Just kidding sis! I have come across a few people that I would gladly GIVE soap, but somehow I doubt they would want it. These are the people that don't LIKE soap!

janene

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dangit! You caught me! Sudsy bubbly stuff...it's shiny and pretty and smells good---I gotta have it all!!!

Unknown said...

do i need to change my password tj? lol, the comment above peeps, is my baby sister tammy, i DID NOT write it!

Followers

Total Pageviews