omgoodness, I'm blogging again!

Dear readers, I know it has been a VERY long time since i posted anything on my blog. Life as you all know sends us many curve balls and challenges. I finally got a computer that works and have decided that i am going to blog again! I know, miracles do still occur! I will once again be searching the wacky world of strange and weird laws and warning labels. I will find those stupid signs posted around the world. I want to beg you to come back and explore the idiotic things we are expected to follow by lawyers, companies and public officials. Comments and suggestions are not only welcome, but would be GREATLY appreciated! I promise to to try and make you giggle and smile! Hope you read me soon! love, janene

"Too dumb or crazy to marry"


Rhode Island law sectionll-40-1 states, "Any marriage where either of the parties is and IDIOT or LUNATIC is null and void". What prompted Rhode Island to make this law? Were the crazy retards, (ya ya ya i know it ain't politically correct to call them retards!) taking over the asylum? We have all been just a little crazy now and then, and there are a lot of people wandering around with a stupid sign on their forehead! But "tards" in Rhode Island can't say I DO!  You also have a quick way to become single in RI. "Are you sick of your deadbeat spouse? Wanna get rid of the jerk?  Want an easy end to your marriage?All you have to do in  Rhode Island, to be rid of  your significant other ,is a really good "Forest Gump, Rain man, or Jim Carry impression!" If Utah passed a law like this , the whole population would be single! (me included, I am a little stupid, and my hubby is a little crazy! "CRAZY STUPID PEOPLE NEED LOVE TOO!!!"

1 comments:

Phil Manning said...

Hahaha, I actually saw the Redneck Wedding episode featuring the coupled pictured on this post. Funny stuff.

Followers

Total Pageviews