omgoodness, I'm blogging again!

Dear readers, I know it has been a VERY long time since i posted anything on my blog. Life as you all know sends us many curve balls and challenges. I finally got a computer that works and have decided that i am going to blog again! I know, miracles do still occur! I will once again be searching the wacky world of strange and weird laws and warning labels. I will find those stupid signs posted around the world. I want to beg you to come back and explore the idiotic things we are expected to follow by lawyers, companies and public officials. Comments and suggestions are not only welcome, but would be GREATLY appreciated! I promise to to try and make you giggle and smile! Hope you read me soon! love, janene

springtime.....means MOAB!

The spring has always meant just one thing to me....time to go to Moab! This is our 19 or 20th year heading to the wonderland of four wheelers. I made these sayings up a few years ago, i thought i would share them with you. If you are a jeeper, you will totally get these....and if not....well i hope you can sorta relate!
YOU KNOW YOU ARE A HARDCORE FOUR WHEELER WHEN....
..you drive by a building with a steep set of stairs and you start to pick your "line".
...you work off your "rear end" to buy one for your jeep
...your jeep is worth more than your house
...you lock it in just to go through a pot hole.
...you build a new house with a taller garage just so your jeep will fit in it with a bigger lift.
...you have subscriptions to every 4x4 magazine and you save every copy, you also have all of the articles from the last five years memorized.
...your refer to your lovely wife as your "winch"
...you've spent weeks trying to figure out how to get bigger tires under your jeep, without more lift.
...you park your jeep in the garage and your bmw on the street.
...you put swampers on your wife's car just so you feel comfortable driving it
...you carry more pictures of your jeep in your wallet than pictures of your wife and kids
...you know more about jeep than chrystler
...the only part of your jeep left that is actually a jeep part is the logo
...the sight of red rocks make you drool
...its Easter and you are in MOAB!
I know all of my fellow wheelers can relate to this, especially the dear women who suffer from a man jeep obsessed! There are many wheeling women too, my daughters are great "girl" drivers too! Often showing up the boys!! Way to go Girls!!!!!  watch for pictures of this years trip! and keep your fingers crossed that we come back on our own power and not a trailer again like last year!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

trailer like last year...and the year before that, and the year before that....

Love the list sis! have fun!

Unknown said...

no tj....only been trailerized twice in its whole life, last year was the second, and the other was 6 years ago....smarty pants!

Followers

Total Pageviews