omgoodness, I'm blogging again!

Dear readers, I know it has been a VERY long time since i posted anything on my blog. Life as you all know sends us many curve balls and challenges. I finally got a computer that works and have decided that i am going to blog again! I know, miracles do still occur! I will once again be searching the wacky world of strange and weird laws and warning labels. I will find those stupid signs posted around the world. I want to beg you to come back and explore the idiotic things we are expected to follow by lawyers, companies and public officials. Comments and suggestions are not only welcome, but would be GREATLY appreciated! I promise to to try and make you giggle and smile! Hope you read me soon! love, janene

"Wanted: Billy Bob Murphy, last seen at the local parish..."

Some men think that wearing a mass of fake hair on their heads makes them look younger. Usually even the most expensive hair piece still looks like some unfortunate dead animal perched on their head. However in Alabama a fake bit of hair taped under your nose can land you in jail! Alabama law reads, "it is unlawful to wear a fake mustache if it causes laughter in church ". So men, and some women,  please leave your extra stubble enhancers at home on Sundays!

janene

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last post was NOT Mallory......her sneaky mom, she will kill me....

Anonymous said...

Actually.....it didn't even go thru, so just ignore previous post!

Followers

Total Pageviews