omgoodness, I'm blogging again!

Dear readers, I know it has been a VERY long time since i posted anything on my blog. Life as you all know sends us many curve balls and challenges. I finally got a computer that works and have decided that i am going to blog again! I know, miracles do still occur! I will once again be searching the wacky world of strange and weird laws and warning labels. I will find those stupid signs posted around the world. I want to beg you to come back and explore the idiotic things we are expected to follow by lawyers, companies and public officials. Comments and suggestions are not only welcome, but would be GREATLY appreciated! I promise to to try and make you giggle and smile! Hope you read me soon! love, janene

"Moab adventure part one"

We "blew" into town last night with some of the worst wind I have ever seen! Walking in it I almost blew over! Today we headed south to the needles district of canyonlands. We went over Elephant hill and over to the confluence of the Green and Colorado rivers. On the way down there we encountered 2" of snow! Yuck! We did eventually get a little sunshine, and when we were on our way back out the snow had mostly melted. The wind is still pretty fierce though! We had a fun day of wheeling and had no problems except the wind! Nate and Derrick were too "cool" to hang out with the old folks and did their own thing! Nicole and Rob came with us and Rob drove her Jeep, grinning the whole way! I am posting lots of pictures on Facebook, check them out! Look for part two tomorrow night!

janene

0 comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews