omgoodness, I'm blogging again!

Dear readers, I know it has been a VERY long time since i posted anything on my blog. Life as you all know sends us many curve balls and challenges. I finally got a computer that works and have decided that i am going to blog again! I know, miracles do still occur! I will once again be searching the wacky world of strange and weird laws and warning labels. I will find those stupid signs posted around the world. I want to beg you to come back and explore the idiotic things we are expected to follow by lawyers, companies and public officials. Comments and suggestions are not only welcome, but would be GREATLY appreciated! I promise to to try and make you giggle and smile! Hope you read me soon! love, janene

All signs point to spring....



Spring. A wonderful time of year. After a long cold winter the flowers are starting to poke out of the ground. The trees are beginning to wake from their winter nap. The starlings are trying to build a nest in Allan's bar-b-q grill, which is very funny i might add. Allan and the starlings have the same little fight every year...Allan wins of course...the starlings eventually give up and find another place to nest. But here at our house the most obvious sign of spring...The jeep parts start coming, the jeeps get torn apart and rebuilt and the boys are stressed about the time they have to get the jeeps ready for moab. Easter in Moab is an Olsen family tradition going back twenty years. This year is going to be bitter sweet. Nate and Elise arent coming...Nicole isnt coming.. hence the bitter part. The sweet though...Derrick will be with us and Courtney, Matt and JJ. are coming down to spend easter with us! I am very excited to introduce Matt to jeep safari, and show off my grandson of course! I hope that next year we can have the whole family with us! Maybe easter 2012 will be the year my dream comes true. I would love to have all of the family with us in a condo and spend easter with us, and even though Nate and Derrick think our big saturday trails are too "lame" for them, (in other words the trails we do are too easy for them) my dream is to have my whole family with us just for one day! We have a family that come on our trail every year and last year they had five generations of the family with them...I totally envy them! This year will be wonderful any way, with just part of the family. I will enjoy it even though part of the gang will be missing. I will take what i can get! So stay tuned next month for awesome pictures of the beautiful Moab desert and tales of wheeling and sight seeing, with pictures to match! Happy Spring time every one! I would love to hear what every one else will be doing this easter, and your easter family traditions. Please share them!

0 comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews