omgoodness, I'm blogging again!

Dear readers, I know it has been a VERY long time since i posted anything on my blog. Life as you all know sends us many curve balls and challenges. I finally got a computer that works and have decided that i am going to blog again! I know, miracles do still occur! I will once again be searching the wacky world of strange and weird laws and warning labels. I will find those stupid signs posted around the world. I want to beg you to come back and explore the idiotic things we are expected to follow by lawyers, companies and public officials. Comments and suggestions are not only welcome, but would be GREATLY appreciated! I promise to to try and make you giggle and smile! Hope you read me soon! love, janene

I better turn in those library books or else...


"Oh no! They are going to lock me up! I forgot to turn in my library books! Oh never mind, i live in Wauwatosa Wisconsin!" The penalty in Wauwatosa for over due library books...not fines, not jail time, not even public humiliation. "If a person shall fail to return books he/she has checked out from the library, that person should return, (Not even MUST return, just should return) their library card until the books are returned!" Seriously? Here in Provo, Utah, if you don't return your library books you get hefty fines and if you don't pay the fines or return the books you may end up in small claims court! or possibly even jail! I guess the libraries in Wisconsin are much more forgiving!

0 comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews