omgoodness, I'm blogging again!

Dear readers, I know it has been a VERY long time since i posted anything on my blog. Life as you all know sends us many curve balls and challenges. I finally got a computer that works and have decided that i am going to blog again! I know, miracles do still occur! I will once again be searching the wacky world of strange and weird laws and warning labels. I will find those stupid signs posted around the world. I want to beg you to come back and explore the idiotic things we are expected to follow by lawyers, companies and public officials. Comments and suggestions are not only welcome, but would be GREATLY appreciated! I promise to to try and make you giggle and smile! Hope you read me soon! love, janene

OOPS!

Being a mom and having sick babies at times, I had to take their temperature. I never needed to take their temperature rectally, but if I had, I'm sure I would have kept a separate thermometer for that use only. And I'm positive I would sterilize it between use. But maybe that is just me! To help those people who aren't as germ phobic as I am, the electric thermometer manufacturer has added this warning in hopes that these non phobic people will at least follow instructions. "Do not use orally after using rectally!"

janene

0 comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews