omgoodness, I'm blogging again!

Dear readers, I know it has been a VERY long time since i posted anything on my blog. Life as you all know sends us many curve balls and challenges. I finally got a computer that works and have decided that i am going to blog again! I know, miracles do still occur! I will once again be searching the wacky world of strange and weird laws and warning labels. I will find those stupid signs posted around the world. I want to beg you to come back and explore the idiotic things we are expected to follow by lawyers, companies and public officials. Comments and suggestions are not only welcome, but would be GREATLY appreciated! I promise to to try and make you giggle and smile! Hope you read me soon! love, janene

Guide dog not included.

Your car. You had to get all the options. The cool stereo system,the dvd player, onstar,and beautiful black leather luxury seats! Your pride and joy, you love the feel of buttery soft leather against your backside. Cruising around you feel like royalty! Then summer  comes. The beautiful black leather seats you had to have, the ones so soft against your butt, WELL NOW THEY BURN YOUR BUTT! The hot sun and black leather are a horrible combination! But there is a solution, "Auto-shade windshield visor" guaranteed to keep your cars interior cooler. Installation simple! Just unroll shade and place it against the inside of the windshield. But be sure you heed this Caution! "WARNING! Do not drive with sunshade in place! Remove shade from windshield  before starting ignition!" If you are too stupid andwithout any common sense, and try driving with the shade in place, I hope you have a very fast running guide dog to guide your stupid butt around,

0 comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews