omgoodness, I'm blogging again!

Dear readers, I know it has been a VERY long time since i posted anything on my blog. Life as you all know sends us many curve balls and challenges. I finally got a computer that works and have decided that i am going to blog again! I know, miracles do still occur! I will once again be searching the wacky world of strange and weird laws and warning labels. I will find those stupid signs posted around the world. I want to beg you to come back and explore the idiotic things we are expected to follow by lawyers, companies and public officials. Comments and suggestions are not only welcome, but would be GREATLY appreciated! I promise to to try and make you giggle and smile! Hope you read me soon! love, janene

Fwd: Going home!



My sweet grandson came into this world a little early, but he is perfect! But as with all babies born with Olsen genes he struggled just a tiny bit and couldn't leave the hospital with his mom and had to stay in the nursery. He had a bout with jaundice and the pediatric doc decided he needed to stay. It broke his mommy's heart as well as mine, for I remember all too well how hard it is to go home without your little one. Courtney had to stay in the nbicu for almost two weeks. She had an infection and was on oxygen and antibiotics. The day I went home and she had to stay,even though I knew she was in good hands, was still one of the roughest days of my life. When Courtney called and told me she couldn't take little jj home with her I knew just how she was feeling. But a miracle happened and little jj is healthy and perfect and HOME with his mommy and daddy where he belongs. My heart soared when I heard Courtney's voice on the phone telling me they were all home safe and sound! The joy in her voice came all the way to me and entered my heart! Then my son sent me a picture of precious jj all decked out in his BYU attire all ready to head home to his loving home. Yes Courtney it brought a tear to my eye! Then I received pictures of my precious jj wrapped in the blanket I knitted for him, wishing he was wrapped in my arms! This is the beginning of a long life filled with love and joy, and grandma is going to spoil him and Courtney and Matt, you can't stop me! Or Grandpa! What a wonderful adventure this is going to be!

0 comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews