omgoodness, I'm blogging again!

Dear readers, I know it has been a VERY long time since i posted anything on my blog. Life as you all know sends us many curve balls and challenges. I finally got a computer that works and have decided that i am going to blog again! I know, miracles do still occur! I will once again be searching the wacky world of strange and weird laws and warning labels. I will find those stupid signs posted around the world. I want to beg you to come back and explore the idiotic things we are expected to follow by lawyers, companies and public officials. Comments and suggestions are not only welcome, but would be GREATLY appreciated! I promise to to try and make you giggle and smile! Hope you read me soon! love, janene

Im back! and here's your sign!

16 year old resposible?
sign on electrical box...nipples?
near an air port
another use for duct tape?





shoplifters limo service 
finally, a construction sign with truthfull information!
NO SIGNS...except for this one....


Thankyou for being so patient durning my absence. I am slowly recovering from my surgery, and i hope i havent lost you! I found these silly warning labels and signs. I got a giggle from them and i hope you will too! I will try to post more funny and stupid laws, warnings and signs. I may not do it every day, but i promise a new one at least three times a week, sometimes more! Enjoy them and please comment. I love to hear what you all think of these silly things! So if you have a comment, good bad or whatever, please share! Ive missed you all, and i hope you missed me too!

0 comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews