omgoodness, I'm blogging again!

Dear readers, I know it has been a VERY long time since i posted anything on my blog. Life as you all know sends us many curve balls and challenges. I finally got a computer that works and have decided that i am going to blog again! I know, miracles do still occur! I will once again be searching the wacky world of strange and weird laws and warning labels. I will find those stupid signs posted around the world. I want to beg you to come back and explore the idiotic things we are expected to follow by lawyers, companies and public officials. Comments and suggestions are not only welcome, but would be GREATLY appreciated! I promise to to try and make you giggle and smile! Hope you read me soon! love, janene

What size poop bag do you need for this pet?

I know people love exotic animals, such as unusual cats, dogs, chinchillas and ferrets. I have even heard of alligators, snakes, and iguanas as pets. WHY OH WHY would you want an elephant, especially if you live in a big city like San Francisco! Well, apparently someone did and it was a problem they had to address by passing a law! The city of San Francisco, California has this law on the books, "elephants are prohibited from strolling down market street unless they are on a leash". Okay, I can see someone keeping a baby elephant, but like all creatures they grow up! I'm pretty sure there comes a point that NO LEASH is strong enough! And as with dogs you must pick up their poop and place in garbage, can you imagine the size of....poop....you would have to pick up?

janene

0 comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews