omgoodness, I'm blogging again!

Dear readers, I know it has been a VERY long time since i posted anything on my blog. Life as you all know sends us many curve balls and challenges. I finally got a computer that works and have decided that i am going to blog again! I know, miracles do still occur! I will once again be searching the wacky world of strange and weird laws and warning labels. I will find those stupid signs posted around the world. I want to beg you to come back and explore the idiotic things we are expected to follow by lawyers, companies and public officials. Comments and suggestions are not only welcome, but would be GREATLY appreciated! I promise to to try and make you giggle and smile! Hope you read me soon! love, janene

technology is my friend....NOT

You remember the old saying, "You cant teach old dogs new tricks"? In my case it is very true. I was born into the generation classified as "Baby Boomers". Us boomers were born between 1946 and 1964. My generation has seen lots of changes. As I was growing up we sent mail with a stamp, only the elite had a mobile phone the size of a brick, computers that were complicated to use, pong was the coolest video game EVER, vcr and beta were only in select homes. Microwaves came along and we thought it was cool to be able to boil water in 5!! minutes. (now it only takes 2). We went from black and white tv to color, and got our news from a newspaper! My parents and grandparents saw even bigger changes! Now i am trying to get with the modern age and write a blog. I dont have anything special to say, i wont get any awards for my wit and grammer skills, and spellings? LOL well I cant spell at all! I envy people that have moved into the modern age with an actual understanding of how it all works. My baby sister is one of these, "technology masters". She dances through the techno world like a ballerina, smoothly and gracefully and makes it look easy. I am more the fall flat on your butt cant dance at all kind. So here it is.....my blog.....if you choose to read it from time to time....THANKYOU! I hope to have lots of witty comments and links to wonderful internet sites. I HOPE TOO ANYWAY!, but it may be hard for this "old dog" to roll over. I would love to be SMRT :-P like my baby sis, but not only am i the runt of the litter I got the least amount of brains also! I hope you come along with me as i attempt to enter the modern age, and please let me know how i am doing! And Tammy, one day i would love to be as comfortable "dancing" as you are!

0 comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews